Become an MS4SF member
If you are a medical student interested in joining Medical Students for a Sustainable Future, please take these steps to become a member:
- Review our MS4SF mission statement and principles to understand what it means to join our community!
- Complete our member contact form!
Join as a Chapter or Affiliate
If you are a medical student interested in starting a Medical Students for a Sustainable Future (MS4SF) chapter at your school or connecting your existing organization with the MS4SF coalition, you have the following options:
- Form an MS4SF Chapter at your institution or transform your current organization into an MS4SF Chapter
- Join the MS4SF coalition as an Affiliate
Please note that Chapters and Affiliates are provided with the same level of support and the difference is nominal only. In order to join as a Chapter or an Affiliate, please complete the following steps:
- Review the MS4SF mission statement and MS4SF principles to determine whether your organization aligns with and will be able to uphold our mission statement and principles.
- Review the MS4SF chapter & affiliate guidelines to make sure you are able to abide by our guidelines.
- Complete our Chapter & Affiliate Form to join the coalition.
Join our mentorship program
If you are interested in becoming a mentor to members of Medical Students for a Sustainable Future, please complete our mentor sign-up form.
If you are a pre-medical student who wants to receive mentorship from one of our members, please complete our mentee sign-up form.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!